Stock Market Game 2014
The Stock Market Game gives students in Mississippi the chance to invest and manage $100,000 in an online portfolio. While learning hands-on experience with economical and financial concepts, the students compete for the top spot.
Previous Year's Rankings
April 21 Rankings & Winners
Congradulations to the overall state winner!
- Os Barnes - Central Academy (Macon) - $138,568.70 total equity, 40.158% S&P 500 growth
- Danny Wasilenko - Biloxi High School - $107,791.03 total equity, 9.207% S&P 500 growth
- Linda Johnson - Provine High School (Jackson) - $106,450.35 total equity, 8.040% S&P 500 growth
- Gingger Tedder - Starkville high School - $108,041.58 total equity, 6.438% S&P 500 growth
- Laura Allen - Bayou View Middle (Gulfport) - $105,635.60 total equity, 6.642% S&P 500 growth
- Darin Adelman - Bayou View Middle (Gulfport) - $104,482.54 total equity, 5.158% S&P 500 growth
- Laura Allen - Bayou View Middle (Gulfport) - $104,062.37 total equity, 5.079% S&P 500 growth
- JoBeth Alford - Itawamba Attendance Center (Fulton) - $119,176.60 total equity, 19.188% S&P 500 growth
- Emma Cornwall - Fairview Elementary (Columbus) - $121,597.25 total equity, 17.962% S&P 500 growth
- Kim Clemons - Jeff Davis Elementary (Biloxi) - $107,967.07 total equity, 8.392% S&P 500 growth
Download requires the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.BACK TO TOP