How to Apply for Employment
Mississippi Public Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ORGANIZATIONS INVOLVED IN ASSISTING JOB SEEKERS MAY MAKE A WRITTEN REQUEST TO RECEIVE JOB ANNOUNCEMENTS BY WRITING TO: HUMAN RESOURCES 3825 RIDGEWOOD ROAD, JACKSON, MS 39211.
The WEBSITE www.mpbonline.org contains a listing of job titles on recruitment. If you are interested in a position with this state agency, you must go through the following hiring and selection process in order to be considered for the position.
BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION YOU MUST:
- Check current job listing by reviewing the Website at www.mpbonline.org
- Carefully examine the minimum requirements (and/or Special Qualifications) of each State of Mississippi application to make sure you meet these requirements; and
- Complete a separate, original application for each position by clicking here.
- Please print, complete and mail to MPB with Attention: Personnel.
- MPB's address is 3825 Ridgewood Road, Jackson, MS 39211
- Application may be obtained at Mississippi Public Broadcasting, State Personnel Board, or Mississippi Employment Service. If the postition is advertised on SPB's website, applications may be filled out online at Entering Your Application Via The Internet. Please note that not all positions are advertised on the SPB website.
WHEN COMPLETING AN APPLICATION YOU MUST:
- Use BLACK ink and print (or type) neatly as applications are copied and forwarded to the hiring agency(ies);
- Indicate the EXACT title of the position as stated on the job advertisement;
- Complete all areas applicable to include educational field of study; semester/quarter hours; beginning and ending month and year of employment; hours worked per week; and a DETAILED description of your background work experience on the application (NOTE: an incomplete application will delay processing)
WHEN YOU SUBMIT A COMPLETED APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT:
- The application must be received by the deadline listed in the job announcement.
- If not selected for the vacancy, your application will remain in an active pool for a period of one (1) year for a future vacancy in the same job class.
- If you require further information regarding the application process, you may call the Human Resources Department at 601-432-6294.